Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Johnny Winter 2010 Live Bootleg Series Vol. 6 (LL)





Genre: Blues
Rate: 232 kbps VBR / 44100 from lossless source!
Time: 00:52:33
Size: 104,28 MB

United States

Owning other discs from this series, I am expecting varying audio quality. I can live with that. Some of the sound on the bootlegs is quite good. (remember it's about the music!) While listening to Volume 6 for the first time, I had this anticipation of what the song "It's my own fault" would be like. It is absolutely one of Johnny's signature cuts. I could not wait to reach the end of the disc (last cut) to hear it. Cut to the chase: The cut floored me......wow. Devastating riffs!! Falling off your chair quality riffs! The sound on the cut was like a 1930's movie theater. Awful. Too bad. I hope Johnny's archivists dig up another version of this cut. The rest of the disc is good enough. The playing makes you forget about it very quickly. To me "Blackjack" and "She likes to boogie real low" are other stand outs on this disc. Based on the playing...buy it. (DOC-K25)

Tracklist:

01 - Introduction 00:14

02 - Sen-Sa-Shun 07:37

03 - Johnny Guitar 04:10

04 - Blackjack 09:35

05 - She Likes to Boogie Real Low 09:13

06 - White Line Blues 06:53

07 - It's My Own Fault 14:51





Gamble for more Johnny Winter







No comments: