Thursday, October 27, 2016

Gregg Wright's Left Hook 1995 Round One



Genre: Rock
Rate: 320 kbps CBR / 44100
Time: 00:29:07
Size: 66,62 MB

United States

The first time I heard 'Round One' I could not help remembering seeing Gregg Wright for the very first time "live"! This player (I would call him a musician's musician) blew me away! I am from the Hendrix era, and was one of the lucky people that had an opportunity to actually see Hendrix perform live. After seeing Gregg Wright perform, I felt the same, if not more, electricity that when I saw Hendrix perform. This guy will absolutely blow your socks off, and the cliche' "manipulates and transforms the guitar from a musical instrument, into a lethal weapon is not by any means wrong!! Listening to his CD is one thing, but if you EVER have an opportunity to see this guy perform, by all means, STOP, LOOK & LISTEN!!! (J. Randall Boddie)

Tracklist:

01 - Drivin' To New Orleans 03:36

02 - Heidi Ann 03:42

03 - Between Heaven & Hell 06:56

04 - ...Or Die Trying 06:42

05 - Saturday Night 03:17

06 - Crank It Up!!! 04:54





Gamble for more Gregg Wright's Left Hook

Artists-Shop



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...