Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Vicky Tafoya & The Big Beat 2004 Meet The Beat!

Genre: R&B
Rate: 128 kbps CBR / 44100
Time: 00:15:03
Size: 13,77 MB

United States

I first saw Vicky Tafoya and the Big Beat open for Royal Crown Review a few years back. I can honestly say, she blew RCR out of the water!!! Her voice is pure, honest and true to the style of the original female vocalists of the 40's and 50's. She can definately carry a tune. On stage she is a sexy diva and you can hear every ounce of that sexiness on this album. I hope they will release a full album soon. I will be the first one in line to buy it!!!! (Elizabeth C. Bush)


01 - Rock A Beatin' Boogie 02:22

02 - Around & Around 02:54

03 - Jump Children 01:57

04 - Not Too Young To Sing The Blues 02:22

05 - I'm So Young 02:36

06 - Lover Blues 02:52

Gamble for more Vicky Tafoya & The Big Beat

1 comment:

gilles said...

I totally agree. Vicky Tafoya is a great vocalist. I saw her on stage a few months ago (with mike sanchez on piano and Big Boy Bloater on guitar). It was a great pleasure. She also sings with The Redondos (a capella doo wop)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...