Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Affinity 1970 Affinity





Genre: Psychedelic Rock
Rate: 320 kbps CBR / 44100
Time: 00:44:38
Size: 102,04 MB

United Kingdom

This album 'got to me' in my teens, when music was a sled, a seesaw, a white bicycle, a rollercoaster, a magic carpet ride-usually all in one album.

I was working in radio then, and would often dig through the stacks of LPs that never would get played, gather as many as I could carry down from the attic or up from the fallout shelter, camp out in a production studio, and listen for hours...

There was a lot of music I was not ready for then; but this album got me in its groove. It was the beginning of a lifelong enjoyment of what it creates in me when I listen.

My notion of this album? It's a richly satisfying journey through a timeless time in 1970, when the Muse worked Special Magic through these people, their instuments, and the supporting cast. Rough production values? I kinda love the roughness. Sounds real. Pre-Plastic.

I listen freshly eared each time, and it continues to weave its spell around me...

Thank you for reading this, if you got this far... (Sillybear969)

Tracklist:

01 - I Am And So Are You 03:32

02 - Night Flight 07:17

03 - I Wonder If I Care As Much 03:22

04 - Mr. Joy 05:03

05 - Three Sisters 04:58

06 - Cocoanut Grove 02:36

07 - All Along The Watchtower 11:38

08 - Eli's Coming 03:27

09 - United States Of Mind 02:45





Gamble for more Affinity



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...